ENQA, ESU, EUA, EURASHE, EI, BUSINESSEUROPE and the EQAR, following the mandate of the ministers for revising the ESG to improve their clarity, applicability and usefulness, including their scope, have established a Steering Group with one representative from each of the seven stakeholders’ organisations in order to fullfil this task.
A smaller Drafting Group of four experts, involved previously in the MAP-ESG project, has responsibility for drafting revisions to the ESG based on the direction given by the Steering Group. Drafts are then submitted to the Steering Group for consideration.
Full name of the stakeholders organisations involved in the revision process:
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European Students’ Union (ESU)
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- Education International (EI)
- European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR)